Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia, November 6, 2021 / TRAVELINDEX / Hot on the heels of Bali’s reopening to vaccinated travellers, Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort offers guests new unique wellness experiences with Balinese energy healers. Anantara Uluwatu’s Anantara Spa welcomes two new renowned healers, experts in holistic natural approaches to healing mind, body and spirit.
• For a comprehensive travel guide on Bali, It’s Happening in Bali, go to VisitBali.org
- Balinese Tibetan Sound healer, Vina Harya is a certified Reiki master and a siddhi-level transcendental meditation practitioner, as well as a sound healer skilled with Tibetan singing bowl and mantra chanting. Vina specialises in healing trauma for women.
- Abdi is a Balinese healer who has spent 30 years harnessing his knowledge in Chakra healing and meditative mindfulness. With his unique skills, Abdi creates energy healing journeys tailored to each client’s unique needs and aims.
- Joining the celebrated Ibu Jero, High Priestess of Balinese Healers, these healers guide guests through spiritual experiences that cleanse and remedy the mind and body.
- Guests who wish to channel nature’s therapeutic powers and energy through unique treatment experiences can choose from a variety of tailored programmes for groups or private sessions.
In addition, Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort has been fully accredited in Cleanliness, Health, Safety and Environmental Sustainability (CHSE) by the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy of the Republic of Indonesia for fulfilling the assessment accreditation.